Diverse Church – National Director
The application process ¦ ROLE DESCRIPTION
1. The trustees of Diverse Church are committed to inclusivity, equal opportunities and diversity, and aim to select candidates solely on merit and irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. The trustees will consider any reasonable adjustments needed to ensure that candidates can participate in the selection process fairly.
2. DEADLINE: Application is by way of covering letter, to be sent by 9am on Monday 4 March 2019, by email to the trustees at email@example.com.
3. In the course of the covering letter, applicants will be asked to answer the following questions (with no more than 250 words in response to each): -
a. Please set out the skills and experiences you have which make you a good fit for the role;
b. How could Diverse Church realise its full potential?
c. What would be your approach to discerning the future of Diverse Church?
4. The first round of interviews will be by video-conferencing (e.g. Skype) on the evening of Thursday 14 March 2019, and the second round of interviews, for successful candidates, will take place on the afternoon of Saturday 30 March 2018, and will be face-to-face.
5. Any questions are to be directed to the trustees, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org